The Controller of the processing of personal data is: TAXTURE, Fred. Roeskestraat 113, 1076 EE Amsterdam, listed with the Chamber of Commerce under number 57092168. You can contact TAXTURE at info@Taxture.com or +31 20 7820000.
2. Which Data Does TAXTURE Process and For What Purpose
2.1 We process the following personal data:
- First and last names, initials, titles, suffixes, gender
- Home address or company address, and postal address where applicable
- Position, job title, role
- Telephone numbers (landline/mobile), e-mail address, secretary’s e-mail address
- Bank account number, address and e-mail address of your bank or financial department
- Copies of your passport and other documents required for the ‘know-your-client’ analysis under the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Prevention) Act (Wwft).
2.2 TAXTURE processes the personal data listed in 2.1 for the following purposes:
- Your first and last names, titles, suffixes, and gender are used for all relevant communications about employment and client relationships and termination of the same, invitations to events or updates about TAXTURE or (tax) laws in the Netherlands or other countries, to send you information you have requested or to handle information you have provided.
- The address details of your home or company, name of your company and postal address, where applicable, to send you advice, invitations, and information on services and activities of TAXTURE. These details are used also if invoices are sent by post.
- Your position, job title and role are used for name badges, our internal client list and correspondence.
- Your landline and mobile numbers, e-mail address and the e-mail address of your secretary will be used to contact you regarding employment relationships, our services and termination of the same, invitations to events or updates about TAXTURE or (tax) laws in the Netherlands or other countries, for registration or deregistration for events and to provide information you requested or handle information you have provided.
- Your bank account number, the address and e-mail address of your bank or financial department are used to pay your salary or expense allowance or to invoice the services you have purchased from TAXTURE or if required by law, such as data required for filing tax returns in the Netherlands.
- Copies of your passport and other documents will be used for the ‘know-your-client’ analysis required by the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Prevention) Act (Wwft).
2.3 E-mail Communications (opt-out):
TAXTURE uses your name and e-mail address to send you newsletters containing information on its activities, services, invitations and other interesting updates about TAXTURE. You can deregister from these mailings at any time by means of the unsubscribe link in the mailing.
3. Retention Periods
TAXTURE processes and retains your personal data for the duration of our relationship and up to two years after termination of that relationship. If we are required by law to keep your personal data for longer, we will do so in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
4. Security Measures and Processors
4.1 To protect your personal data TAXTURE has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures.
4.2 To process certain personal data TAXTURE may use the services of third parties, so-called PROCESSORS. We enter into data processing agreements with such Processors to ensure that your personal data are treated in accordance with TAXTURE’s policies.
5. Right of Inspection, Right of Erasure, Complaints and Questions
5.1 If you wish, you can file a request to inspect, receive, correct or erase your personal data. TAXTURE will take your request under consideration and inform you of its decision within one month of receipt.
5.2 If you wish to object to the (further) processing of your personal data as referred to in Article 2, you can contact TAXTURE’s management.
5.3 If you wish to file a complaint about how TAXTURE processes your personal data or handles your requests, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 088-7305556.